Print Page      Close Window     
424B4
IQIYI, INC. filed this Form 424B4 on 03/29/2018
Entire Document
 


Table of Contents

iQIYI, INC.

NOTES TO CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

FOR THE YEARS ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2015, 2016 AND 2017—continued

(Amounts in thousands of Renminbi (“RMB”) and U.S. dollars (“US$”),

except for number of shares (or ADS) and per share (or ADS) data)

 

and consultants of the Company. Under the plan, a total of 58,875,478 ordinary shares were initially reserved for issuance. The 2010 Plan is valid and effective for a term of ten years commencing from its adoption. Except for service conditions, there were no other vesting conditions for all the awards under the 2010 Plan. Any unvested portion of the options will be forfeited upon the termination of the grantee’s service for any reason. In the event the grantee’s service is terminated for cause other than death or permanent disability, the vested portion of the options will also be forfeited upon such termination. On November 3, 2014, the shareholders and Board of Directors of the Company approved a resolution to increase the share option pool under the 2010 Plan to 225,063,170 ordinary shares. On August 6, 2016, the shareholders and Board of Directors of the Company approved a resolution to further increase the share option pool under the 2010 Plan to 589,729,714 ordinary shares.

The Company has only granted share options under the 2010 Plan to its employees and directors. All options granted vest over a four-year period, with 25% of the awards vesting on the first anniversary, and the remaining 75% of the awards vesting on a quarterly basis thereafter.

The following table sets forth the summary of employee option activity under the Company’s 2010 Plan:

 

     Options
Outstanding
    Weighted Average
Exercise Price
     Weighted Average
Remaining
Contractual Life
     Aggregate
Intrinsic Value
 
                  (In years)      (In thousands)  

Outstanding, December 31, 2016

     189,249,010       0.41        

Granted

     127,163,896       0.51        

Forfeited

     (8,004,452     0.51        

Expired

     (2,142,088     0.45        
  

 

 

         

Outstanding, December 31, 2017

     306,266,366       0.45        7.55        450,564  
  

 

 

         

Vested and expected to vest as of December 31, 2017

     297,297,015       0.45        7.52        437,832  
  

 

 

         

Exercisable as of December 31, 2017

     124,149,617       0.37        5.76        192,266  
  

 

 

         

As of December 31, 2017, the unrecognized compensation cost, adjusted for estimated forfeitures, related to non-vested share options granted to the Group’s employees and directors was RMB476,115 (US$73,178). Total unrecognized compensation cost is expected to be recognized over a weighted-average period of 2.76 years and may be adjusted for future changes in estimated forfeitures.

The weighted average grant date fair value of the share options were US$0.27, US$0.33 and US$0.44 for the years ended December 31, 2015, 2016 and 2017, respectively. The total fair value of options vested during the years ended December 31, 2015, 2016 and 2017 were RMB36,533, RMB61,993 and RMB116,811 (US$17,954), respectively.

 

F-57